Are you constantly watching your child that it doesn’t eat its toys, because you don’t know what they are really made of? Here I developed Play Dough that has exactly the consistency of the real thing and is completely non-toxic. Your child can safely taste it and believe me it is so salty it won’t want to eat it.
NON-TOXIC PLAY DOUGH (UNGIFTIGE KNETE)
70g salt (best without anticaking agent, like sea salt)
2 Tbsp citric acid
2 Tbsp vegetable oil
150 ml boiling water
Mix ingredients together and knead until the play dough consistency is given. Will stay soft and not spoil when kept in an airtight container for weeks. Or let them dry to keep your artwork for ever.